Thursday, September 13, 2007

Where I see myself in the next 10 years

I am not quite sure where I see myself in ten years. Right now I picture myself working for a company in downtown Chicago. I would love to live in an apartment on the north side of the city. Career wise, I would ideally like to promote goods and run major events. I love being given an idea or an item and then being asked to design a marketing plan to promote it for certain target markets. I would even enjoy working for the city or a company and planning their promotional events and kickoff parties.
In other areas of my life, I would like to be able to speak a few different languages or at least have a grasp on them. One of those languages would be Russian. I would also like to be settled down and get married, but if not, I will be ok with that. It's hard for me to picture where I will be because I am not sure of what all I want to do. What I think sounds interesting now might not actually be what I want to do in life. I guess only time can tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, you save my Lifes skillz grade ")