Sunday, September 2, 2007

about me

My name is Kate Lasier and I am currently a Junior studying marketing. I am originally from Chicago, but when I was 6 I moved to Atlanta. When I turned 16, I moved again. This time I moved to Salem, South Carolina. I have lived on the lake for the past 5 years and love it. I am an avid waterskiier and competed on the Clemson Waterski Team last year. I also love adventures and am pretty much an adrenaline junkie. My most recent "adventure" has been training for a marathon in Chicago in October. I have never been much of a runner before, so I am really getting the full experience now. I am the only girl in my family, with brothers on both sides of me. I also love to watch movies and cook when I have time. I run a coffee shop located in Clemson's new Art Center and occaisonaly put in time at Tiger Lily Flower's and Gifts. Stop by The Arts Center sometime for coffee and treats if you would like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter loves the TV show Frasier, and she always wants to find a coffee shop that's like the one on that show. Maybe I'll bring her by your shop sometime because I'm sure she'd love it!