Sunday, November 4, 2007

Group Work

Group work has never been one of my favorite things to do. Usually people never pull their weight and one person ends up having to pick up all the slack. However, with my group for the Habitat for Humanity Web site, it has been quite the opposite. My group, Rethink Yo Style, has worked extremely well together. We haven't had any issues with people not doing their work or not showing up for meetings. In fact, my group even met for a cookout one night to get our work done. Even though we officially gave each other roles and parts such as leader, writer, designer... we have all taken on the role of each of these at some point or another. We know how to listen to each other and how to step up to the plate so to speak and get things done. I expect phase two of the project to go just as smoothly as phase one.

No comments: